4338A Agilent Milli Ohmmeter
The 4338A is a Milli Ohmmeter from Agilent. When engineers need to collect information regarding electrical connections such as wires, conduits, or cables, they use a milliohm meter. This piece of electronic testing equipment measures the smallest resistance values. An engineer would use a milliohm meter instead of a traditional ohmmeter to document and log resistance amounts at the lower end of the scale (small values of ohms).
- Test current levels: 1 µA to 10 mA
- Measurement range of 10 µohms to 100 kohms with 10 µohm resolution
- Measurement parameters include: R(AC resistance), X(reactance), L(inductance), Z(impedance), and phase
- 1 kHz AC measurement frequency
- Built-in comparator
- Auto-measurement mode
- Measurement speed of 34 ms
- 24 digit LCD display
The Agilent 4338A is a precise, reliable, high-speed test tool for measurements of low resistance.