4352A Agilent Analyzer
The 4352A is a used analyzer from Agilent. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Is part of the Keysight Agilent HP 4352S
- Consists of Keysight Agilent HP 4352a vco / pll signal analyzer and your choice of an hp low-noise signal generator
- Can measure the main vco / pll evaluation parameters:
- RF power, frequency, phase noise, frequency transient, spectrum, DC power consumption current, and fm deviation
- 10 mHz to 3 GHz frequency range
- Dedicated vco / pll parameters test system
- High speed phase noise characteristics measurement performance
- Ultra low noise internal DC power supplies
The Keysight Agilent HP 4352A VCO / PLL Signal Analyzer Part of Keysight Agilent HP 4352S signal test system Provides and controls all of the signals (DC control voltage, DC power, and 1 kHz modulation) that are required to test the VCO / PLL.