437B Agilent RF Power Meter
The 437B is a 110 GHz Power Meter from Agilent.
- Frequency Range: 100 kHz to 110 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Duty cycle entry for a convenient peak power representation of the measurement average power
- Ten preloaded sensor card factors versus frequency
- Automatic calibration and zeroing
- Frequency entry instead of calibration factor
- Ten pre-loaded sensor calibration factor versus frequency tables
- Selectable resolution to 0.001 dB
- Offset entry in dB
- Duty-cycle entry for a convenient peak power representation of the measured average power
- Ten store/recall registers
- Uses 8480 Series Power Sensors
- GPIB Interface
The Agilent 437B is a low-cost, high-performance, single-channel, programmable, average power meter. It is compatible with the 8480 family of power sensors. Depending on which power sensor is used, it can measure from -70 dBm (100pW) to +44 dBm (25W) at frequencies from 100 kHz to 110 GHz. Designed for the ATE systems and demanding benchtop measurements, this power meter makes fast, accurate, and reliable average power measurements. Only three inches high and half rack wide, the Agilent 437B minimizes the use of critical rack space in ATE systems. The advanced plastics technology used in the instruments cabinet combines the light weight of plastic with the shielding effectiveness of metal, making it the only power meter to meet MIL-STD-461C EMI specifications.