4402B Krohn Hite Function Generator
- Frequency Range: 1 Hz to 110 kHz
- Distortion: Typically <0.0002%
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of frequency setting
- Output Amplitude: 7Vrms o.c., 3.5V RMS into 50 ohms, +48dBm
- Balanced 50 ohm Output
- Amplitude Flatness: 0.02dB
- Calibrated Pushbutton Attenuator
- Simultaneous Main, Quadrature and Inverted Outputs
The Krohn-Hite 4402B is an ultra-pure sinewave, stable amplitude oscillator designed to meet the needs of today’s high precision 16 to 18 bit A/D converter testing, and audio test and measurement technology.
Covering the frequency range from 1 Hz to 110 kHz, with precise 3 digit frequency tuning, the 4402B produces a virtually “distortion-free” (<0.0005%) sinewave for measuring A/D converter accuracy, audio preamplifier and power amplifier harmonic distortion. With its exceptionally flat response (0.02dB), the 4402B eliminates the need to constantly monitor voltage levels, during frequency response testing.