44701A Agilent Data Logger
The 44701A is a Data Logger from Agilent. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- DC volts ranges: 30 mV, 300 mV, 3 V, 30 V, 300 V
- DC volts accuracy: 0.008%
- Resistance ranges: 30 Ω, 300 Ω, 3 kΩ, 30 kΩ, 300 kΩ, 3 MΩ
- Resistance accuracy: 0.015% AC volts ranges: 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V
- AC volts accuracy: 0.5%
- Maximum input voltage: 350 Vpeak or 250 Vdc between any two points (terminals or chassis)
The Agilent HP 44701A is a Integrating Voltmeter that directly measures DC voltage, AC voltage and resistance and lets you accurately measure small signal changes in noise environments. You can also choose the resolution, accuracy, and noise rejection needed while maximizing measurement speed. You can also optimize resistance measurements to the accuracy you need. This is a plug-in module for the 3852A Data Acquisition/Control Mainframe (not included).