4502 NF Corporation RF Amplifier
The 4502 is a 20 kHz 250 Watt RF Amplifier from NF Corporation.
- Wide range : DC to 20 kHz
- Rated output power: 250VA
- Maximum output power with respect to products: 313VA
- Rated output: DC mode ± 1.9A
- Current: AC mode(RMS): 2.1Arms
- Peak current: 2.5 X rated value (RMS)
- Rated output voltage: 120Vrms (± 170V) sinewave
- Maximum output voltage: 141Vrms (± 200V) sinewave
- Four modes of DC (CC/CV) and AC (CV/CC)
- Output voltage can be boosted up by serial connection
The NF Corporation 4502 is a power amplifier which has frequency range of from DC to 20 kHz . It is available for a constant current output and a remote sensing. It is appropriate for power environments testing by none-sinusoidal waveform like instantaneous break of half wave. In addition, by combining boosters with the 2kVA amplifier, power output of up to 10kVA (in 2kVA/booster) is possible.