4520A NF Corporation RF Amplifier
- Wide rage : DC to 20 kHz, ±200V
- Rated output power: 2kVA
- Maximum output power with respect to products: 2.5kVA
- Rated output: DC mode ± 15.0A
- Current: AC mode(RMS): 16.7Arms
- Peak current: 2.5 X rated value (RMS)
- Rated output voltage: 120Vrms (± 170V) sinewave
- Maximum output voltage: 141Vrms (± 200V) sinewave
- Four modes of DC (CC/CV) and AC (CV/CC)
- Output voltage can be boosted up by serial connection
The NF Corporation 4520A is a power amplifier which has frequency range of from DC to 20 kHz . It is available for a constant current output and a remote sensing. It is appropriate for power environments testing by none-sinusoidal waveform like instantaneous break of half wave.
The 4521A boosts the output power (current) of the 4520A and up to four 4521A units can be connected to a single 4520A. The 4521A Power Booster combined with the 4520A enable power expansion.