4531 Boonton RF Power Meter
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 40 GHz, Determined by sensor
- Single channel
- GPIB, RS-232
- Peak Power Measurement Range: -40 to +20 dBm
- CW Measurement Range: -70 to +20 dBm
- Relative Offset Range: ±99.99 dB
- Video Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Pulse Repetition Rate: 1.8 MHz max
The Boonton 4531 measures the precise peak and average power of today’s complex digitally-modulated carriers. Modulation bandwidths up to 20 MHz are within the range of the 4531, which makes it the best choice for measuring CDMA, W-CDMA, CDMA2000, TDMA, GSM, GSM-EDGE, GPRS, OFDM, HDTV, and UMTS with the flexibility to accommodate new modulation schemes in the future.
The 4531 displays periodic and pulse waveforms in graphical format, and a host of automatic measurements characterize the time and power profiles of the pulse. Powerful triggering, effective sampling rates up to 50 MSamples/sec. and programmable cursors give you instantaneous power.