4600 Valhalla Scientific Voltmeter
- Easy to Read 4% digit LED display (20,000 counts)
- True RMS AC or DC Voltage: Accurately measures choppy, sawtoothed or non-sinusoidal waveforms
- 6 Voltage Ranges: 200mv to 20 KV
- Includes Safety Locking High Voltage lnput Leads
- Battery lsolation for protection at High Potentials
- 0.05% basic accuracy for DC to 20 KV
- Optional "Peak Hold" locks in maximum RMS value
- Includes N.I.S.T. Traceable Calibration Certification
- Safety isolated High Voltage lnput Terminal
The Valhalla 4600's high accuracy KV ranges make it ideal for a variety of HV applications. It's a must for quick, accurate, direct high voltage measurements on CRTs, high voltage power supplies, VGA monitors, transformers, Hi-Pot Testers, electrostatic discharge voltages, and more.
The maximum input is 42 KV pk-pk (15 KV RMS) AC or 20 KV DC. The 4600 is 40 times more accurate than the typical 2-4% High Voltage Probe measurement.