465B Tektronix Analog Oscilloscope
The 465B is a 100 MHz analog oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic ciruit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- 100 MHz Bandwidth
- Dual Channel
- A/B Trace Separation Control with Separate B Intensity Control
- Full-Range Calibrated Delayed Time Base with Precision Delay Time Control
- Vertical Sensitivity: 5 mV/div. to 5 V/div.
- Vertical Modes: Ch. 1, Ch. 2, Add, Alt., Chop, Ch. 2 Invert, A Trig View
- Horizontal Sweep Speeds: 0.5 s/div. - 0.02 µs/div. (With x10 Mag. - 2 ns/div.)
- Horizontal Modes: A, A INTEN, ALT, B DLY'D
The Tektronix 465B is a 100 MHz, 2 Channel Analog Oscilloscope that is similar to the 465, but with improved performance.