465M Tektronix Analog Oscilloscope
The 465M is a 100 MHz analog oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic ciruit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Rise time: 3.5ns
- Number of Channels: 2
- Vertical Sensitivity: 5mV/div to 5V/div Vertical(or Deflection Factor)
- Accuracy: 3%
- Input Impedance : 1Mohms
- Maximum Input Voltage : 400V(DC+p)
- Main time base : 50ns/div to 0.5s/div
- Sweep Time Base : 50ns/div to 50ms/div
- Timebase accuracy : 3 %
- Trigger Sensitivity : 0.3mV
- Display Type : CRT Monochrome
The Tektronix 465M is 100 MHz, 2 Channel Analog Oscilloscope that is very rugged and reliable.