4772-6 Narda Fixed Attenuator
The 4772-6 is a 6 GHz Fixed Attenuator from Narda. Attenuators are a type of radio frequency (RF) test equipment that’s useful during RF design. When an engineer needs to reduce (attenuate) the level of an electronic signal, he or she uses an attenuator. Attenuation can protect circuit stages from receiving signal levels that are too high. RF attenuators may be fixed, switched, or variable, depending on their capabilities and applications.
- Frequency Range DC-6 GHz
- Attenuation (Deviation): ±0.3 dB
- Attenuation (Nominal): 6 dB
- Power Input (Max Avg.): 2 W
- Power Input (Max Peak): 0.2 kW
- VSWR (max.) DC-4 GHz: 1.25:1
- VSWR (max.) 4-6 GHz: 1.40:1
- Flat Frequency Response
- Low VSWR
- 2 Watt Rating
- Designed to Meet Environmental Requirements of MIL-A-3933
- Precision Stainless Steel SMA Connectors
The Narda 4772-6 is a Fixed Attenuator with a frequency range of DC to 6 GHz.