51011-4B Boonton RF Sensor
The 51011-4B is a used 12 GHz 0.1 Watts RF Sensor from Boonton. Electronic test equipment sensors measure the power of waveforms, such as multi-tone and modulated radiofrequency (RF) waveforms. Sensors gather highly accurate modulation measurements using diode detectors.
- Frequency Range: 100 kHz to 12.4 GHz
- Power Range: -60 to +20 dBm
- Connector Type: Type-N(m)
- Overload Rating: 1 W for 1µs; 300 mW
- Fast measurement speed
- Calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensations data stored in EEPROM
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and unique traceability to NIST
- Compatible with the most of Boonton power meter series
The Boonton 51011-4B is a Special Purpose Sensor for the Boonton RF Power Meter. The overall performance of a power meter dependents on the power sensor employed. Boonton has a variety of quality power sensors to meet virtually all applications. Boonton has a complete line of Peak and Average power sensors up to 40 GHz for all of your fast rise time, wide bandwidth and wide dynamic range applications.