5110 Boonton LCR Meter
The 5110 is a 1 kHz LCR Meter from Boonton. An LCR meter is a piece of electronic test equipment that measures inductance (L), capacitance (C), and resistance (R) of electronic components. The LCR meter accurately measures these elements on an electronic device, usually one subjected to an alternating current (AC) voltage source. The LCR meter measures the current through and voltage across the device under test.
- Measures and displays L, C, or R, and D or Q.
- Wide automatic measurement range
- Multi-test frequencies, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, and 1 kHz
- Dual 3-digit LED displays
- 1V or 50mV test levels. 2, 3, 4, or 5 terminal measurements
- External bias capability. GP-IB included