5205A Fluke Calibration Amplifier
The 5205A is an Amplifier from Fluke. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- DC coupled, programmable inverting amplifier
- Fixed gain of 100
- Extends the range of the 5200A, AC Calibrator, to 1200V RMS
- Extends the load, voltage range, and frequency from 100 V (at 1 kHz) to 1100 V (at up to 50 kHz) for the 5100 series Calibrators Precision Instrument
- 420 ppm midband amplitude uncertainty at 1000 V RMS
- 200 ppm midband six-month stability
- Operates as an independent amplifier from DC to 120 kHz
- Provides DC output voltages to 1500 V and AC output voltages to 1200 V RMS at current levels of 200 mA RMS
The Fluke 5205A Precision Power Amplifer is a DC coupled programmable inverting amplifer with a fixed gain of 100.
Designed as a precision calibration amplifer, the 5205A is also useful as a general-purpose amplifier for a wide range of
waveforms for DC to 100 kHz.
If your lab has a 5200A or a 5100 and you don't have the 5205A Precision Power Amplifier, you're not fully utilizing
the versatility of your system.