- Current input mode sensitivities:
- 10 fA to 300 nA full-scale
- 10 fA to 3 µA full-scale
- Line frequency rejection filter
- Fundamental (sine wave) or square-wave response modes
- Very low phase noise of < 0.005° rms.
- 3½-digit output readings
- Oscillator with variable amplitude and frequency
- Output time constants from 1 ms to 3 ks with 6 or 12 dB/octave roll-off
- Four external auxiliary ADC inputs
- Two external auxiliary DAC outputs
- Full range of auto-modes
- Standard GPIB (IEEE-488) and RS232 interfaces
- Two liquid crystal displays (LCD) and an analog panel meter for control and display of instrument outputs
- Frequency range: 0.5 Hz to 120 kHz
- Voltage sensitivity: 100 nV to 3 V full-scale
The EG&G 5209 Single Phase Lock-In Amplifier is an instrument with has dual capability. It can recover signals in the presence of an overwhelming noise background or alternatively it can provide high resolution measurements of relatively clean signals over several orders of magnitude and frequency. In addition to these capabilities, the EG&G 5209 can also function as an AC Signal Recovery Instrument, Oscillator, Frequency meter, and Noise measurement unit. These characteristics, all available in a single compact unit, makes the EG&G 5209 Single Phase Lock-In Amplifier an invaluable addition to any laboratory.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.