520B BK Precision Meter
- Determines good or bad transistors, FET's, SCR's, or diodes.
- Patented limited-energy pulse circuit permits in-circuit testing in the presence of low shunt impedance's with complete safety for the device under test.
- Easy to operate panel eliminates the need to refer to a reference or operating manual-only three switches, no panel adjustments.
- Six position test switch makes it unnecessary to know the device terminal identification.
- A logarithmically scaled meter identifies leakage in both Silicon and Germanium devices.
- Front Panel socket for out-of -circuit transistor testing.
The BK Precision 520B, Industrial Transistor Tester, that is designed for in-circuit and out-of circuit transistor testing with special features for making additional tests on devices out-of circuit. The instrument is designed for a minimum amount of control manipulation, making for rapid testing of most devices.