5215A Fluke Precision Power Amplifier
The 5215A is an Amplifier from Fluke. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- Designed for use with 5700A, 5200A, 0r 5100B
- Output voltages to 1100V RMS
- Maximum output power 220 watts
- 10 Hz to 100 kHz, typical upper limit 120 kHz
- 420 ppm midband amplitude uncertainty at 1000 RMS
- 200 ppm midband six-month stability
- Fully programmable
- Short and overload protected
The 5215A Precision Power Amplifier is designed for use with the 5700A, 5200A, or 5100B Calibrators, provides output voltages to 1100 V RMS; maximum output power of 220 watts. Frequency from 10 Hz to 100 kHz, typical upper limit of 120 kHz. Accuracy and stability is quiet good: 420 ppm midband amplitude uncertainty at 1000 V RMS, 200 ppm midband six-month stability. Fully programmable plus short and overload protected.