5307 NF Corporation Differential Amplifier
The 5307 is a Differential Amplifier from NF Corporation. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- Wide bandwidth: DC to 10 MHz
- High gain: 10 to 1000
- Differential input (single-ended configuration also selectable)
- High CMRR: 120dB or higher
- High common mode voltage: ± 10V
- Low noise: 4nV/√Hz.typ. (1 kHz)
- Input configuration: Balanced differential input (2 BNC connectors)
- Input impedance: 1MΩ ± 2% (100M ohm impedance is available)
- Gain: 10 to 1000(With 50Ω load) in 1, 2, 5 sequence
- Power requirements: AC100, 120, 220 or 240V switchable
- Dimensions(mm): 215(W) X 88(H) X 350(D)
- Weight: Approx. 3.2kg
The NF Corporation 5307 is a general-purpose low-noise differential amplifier featuring a bandwidth of DC to 10 MHz, a maximum gain of 1000 and a noise level of 4nV/√Hz.