53147A Agilent RF Power Meter
The 53147A is a used Counter/RF Power Meter/DVM from Agilent. Radio frequency (RF) power meters are the electronic test equipment of choice to collect information, analyze RF power, and display information in an easy-to-read digital format. Engineers use RF power meters to measure and document pulsed RF signals, noise-like signals, and pseudorandom signals..
- Single, ultra-wideband CW microwave counter input, 50 MHz to 20 GHz
- -70 dBm to +44 dBm power meter range with the Agilent 8480 series sensors
- High resolution/accuracy +/- 50 VDC DVM
- Light weight, compact package with bumpers and adjustable handle
- Internal batteries, soft carrying case, and oven timebase options
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces standard
The Agilent 53147A Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM is a full-featured 20 GHz CW microwave counter, a true power meter, and a DC DVM all in one small, convenient package. It is the ideal tool for installation and maintenance of point-to-point microwave links as three of the most commonly made field measurements are combined into one instrument. In ATE systems, the three-in-one Agilent 53147A will also save valuable rack space.