53210A Agilent Keysight HP Frequency Counter
- Frequency range (DC coupled): DC (1 mHz) to 350 MHz
- Frequency range (AC coupled, 50 ?1 or 1 M?): 10 Hz - 350 MHz
- Frequency resolution: 10 digits/sec
- Measurements: Frequency, period, frequency ratio, max/min/peak to peak input voltage
- Math: Smoothing (Reading moving average), scaling, delta-change, null
- Statistics: Mean, standard deviation, max, peak-to-peak, count
- Graphical display: Digits, trend, histogram, limit test, markers
- LXI-compliant counter (LXI/Ethernet, USB, GPIB connectivity)
The Agilent/Keysight Technologies 53210A 350 MHz, 1-Channel RF Frequency Counter, 10 digits/s, Refurbished is part of a new generation of 350 MHz frequency counter/timers with optional 6 GHz or 15GHz inputs. The first frequency counters with LXI Class C compliance, the 53200 family is built with LAN and USB I/O for ease of connectivity and data collection. The combination of high-speed measurements and built-in analysis and graphical display provides new functionality that has not previously been available in basic frequency counter/timers.
|Manufacturer||Agilent, HP, Keysight|
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.