- 0.001° Resolution
- 0.003° Accuracy at No Load
- Frequency 47 Hz to 10 kHz
- Programmable Output Voltages
- Velocity to 12,600°/sec at 0.01° Resolution
- Direct Replacement for DDC SM-31210B Series
The Model 5330 is a versatile programmable simulator that will generate three-wire Synchro or four-wire Resolver signals at various voltage levels and different frequency inputs. Static angles and bi-directional rotational velocities are fully programmable. This instrument is an ideal replacement for older units that do not offer rotational capability.