5334B HP Frequency Counter
The 5334B is a Frequency Counter from Agilent.
- 200 ps time interval average resolution, 2 ns single-shot resolution
- Selectable resolution and measurement time
- Full complement of measurements
- External arming increases measurement capability
- Two matched 100 MHz A and B input channels (optional 1.3 GHz C channel)
- Independent selection of signal conditioning for both A and B channels
- Proven reliability and excellent RFI protection
The Agilent 5334B offers high-resolution measurement power with versatile signal conditioning, triggering, and external arming features to handle a range of demanding measurement applications. Rise and fall time, pulse width, and AC/DC voltage can be measured at the push of a button or with a single HP-IB command. Automatic trigger level and attenuator settings provide adjustment-free measurements that are displayed in units of your choice.