5335A HP Frequency Counter
The 5335A is a Frequency Counter from Agilent HP.
- Selectable resolution and measurement time
- Full complement of measurements, math and statistics functions
- External arming increases measurement capability
- Full function ratio measurements
- 100 ps time interval average resolution, 2 ns single-shot resolution
- 200 MHz (Channel A) and 100 MHz (Channel B) input channels, Optional 1.3 GHz (Channel C)
- Proven reliability and excellent RFI protection
The Agilent HP 5335A Counter offers high-resolution measurement power, standard GPIB interfacing, and many features for user convenience. Manual or automatic triggering allows you to set triggers, or have it set them for you. With the press of a button, perform a variety of measurements and display A and B channel trigger levels and gate time. Built-in statistical characterization and mathematical functions offer better understanding of measured parameters. A variety of options increase the performance and functionality of the Agilent 5335A. A 1.3 GHz C channel extends the frequency range for navigations and communications applications. A high-stability oven oscillator can be added for higher accuracy in demanding environments, and an add-on DC digital voltmeter lets you perform DC voltage measurements.