5352A HP Frequency Counter
The 5352A is a Frequency Counter from Agilent. When an engineer needs a piece of electronic test equipment that will accurately measure frequency, he or she uses a frequency counter. Frequency counters measure a repetitive electronic signal’s oscillations per second. This tool uses a frequency counter, which analyzes the number of oscillations or pulses in a specific time. There are frequency counters designed for radio and microwave frequencies, depending on the application.
- Frequency Range: 500 MHz - 40 GHz
- Full Operating Environment: 500 MHz to 12.4 GHz -30 dBm, 12.4 GHz to 20.0 GHz -30 dBm, 20.0 GHz to 26.5 GHz -30 dBm, 26.5 GHz to 40 GHz dBm = 0.741 f(GHz) -49.6
- Maximum Input: +7 dBm +7 dBm +7 dBm
- Damage Level: +25 dBm, peak +25 dBm, peak +25 dBm peak
- Impedance: son nominal 50!! nominal son nominal
- Connector: Precision Type N female APC-3.5 male with collar, SMA compatible
- SWR: 500 MHz - 10 GHz <2: I typical, 10 GHz - 20 GHz <3: I typical, 20 GHz - 26.5 GHz <3: I typical, 26.5 GHz - 40 GHz <3.5: I typical
The Agilent 5352A is a CW microwave counter with a measurement range of 10 Hz to 40 GHz. The Agilent 5352A is controlled by a single microprocessor which interacts with the counting circuitry to generate data, compute and display measurements, and manipulate measurement data.