5371A Agilent Analyzer
- Calculated Allan Variance specifies frequency stability in the time domain
- Broad selection of measurements
- Quick and easy-to-use push button analysis
- Graphic display and histograms add visual meaning to numbers
- Excellent single-shot 10-digit resolution at 150 ps RMS
- Fast HP-IB throughput with up to 20,000 measurements per second
- Calculated Allan Variance
- Many applications specify frequency stability by Allan Variance. Allan and Root Allan Variances are calculated and displayed directly, along with traditional statistical parameters. Frequency to 500 MHz is measured with zero dead time, assuring no lost information in the Allan Variance calculation.
- Broad selection
- Measurements include frequency and period; time interval, +/- time interval, and continuous time interval; positive or negative pulse width; rise or fall time; duty cycle; totalize; phase; and peak amplitude.
- Quick and easy
- Built-in statistics and analysis mean that you do not have to send data to a computer or write analysis software.
The Keysight Agilent HP 5371A is a general-purpose modulation domain analyzer that captures frequency or time intervals at extremely high speeds. The Keysight Agilent HP 5371A combines a choice of over 60 arming and triggering configurations with built-in analysis including math, statistics, and limit testing. This analyzer uses a continuous measurement time sampling technique to quickly capture and display data. By eliminating reset time, measurement throughput is dramatically increased to more than 10 million measurements per second with a frequency range of up to 500 MHz. The Keysight Agilent HP 5371A can help you analyze jitter effects, characterize the transient and steady state responses of a VCO, examine frequency or phase modulation, measure frequency stability, analyze computer peripherals, or measure fast hopping radio signals.