- Fluke 54 II B dual input digital thermometer can log up to 500 points of data to internal memory. Fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). Buy N
- Large backlit dual display shows any combination of T1, T2 (52 and 54 only), T1-T2 (52 and 54 only), plus MIN, MAX, or AVG
- Recall function allows logged data to be easily reviewed on the meter display
- Infrared USB communication port allows data to be exported to optional FlukeView Forms Temperature PC software for further analysis and graphing
- Data Logging up to 500 points of data with user adjustable recording interval
This thermometer measures temperatures in Celsius, Fahrenheit, or Kelvin via a Type K, Type J, Type T, Type E, Type N, Type R, or Type S thermocouple probe. It comes with one or two Type K bead thermocouple probes with 40" cables that measure from -40 to +260 degrees C (-40 to +500 degrees F). It can store up to 500 points of data for analysis and monitoring, and it has an infrared communication port for exporting data to a computer for analysis. This thermometer provides the relative time of minimum, maximum, and average temperature measurements for monitoring. It has an offset function that allows the operator to compensate for thermocouple errors and increase accuracy. The thermometer body protects against splashing water and dust, and it comes in a holster that absorbs impact to help protect against damage if dropped.