54111D Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The 54111D is a 500 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- 8 k Memory/channel
- 2 Channels
- 250 MHz single-shot bandwidth
- Automatic measurements
- Color display
- Input Voltage Ranges: continuously variable; 8mV to 40V full scale
- DC Offset Range: ± 200mV ( 1mV/div to 4.9mV/div), ± 1V (5mV/div to 49mV/div), ± 10V (50mV/div to 0.49mV/div),± 100V (0.5V/div to 5V/div)
- Input Coupling: AC/DC/DC-50 ohm/ground
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm at 6.5 pF or 50 ohm (DC)
- Transition time 1.4 ns 700 ps
The Agilent 54111D is a 500 MHz, 2 Channel, Digital Oscilloscope. In the Agilent 54100-series digitizing oscilloscopes, Agilent combines innovative oscilloscope architecture with state-of-the-art technologies, creating a general-purpose oscilloscope for engineers involved in analog as well as digital design and test.