54501A Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The 54501A is a 100 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Single-shot DC to 1 MHz Rise Time 3.5 ns
- Number of Channels 4 (2+2): Channels 2 and 3 are limited attenuator inputs, optimized for digital signals.
- Vertical Sensitivity Range 5 mV/div to 5 V/div (channels 1 and 2)
- Maximum Sample Rate 10 MSa/s
- Waveform Record Length: 8001 points (real time); 501 points (repetitive)
- Input R: 1 M ohm
- Input C: 16 pF nominal
- Input Coupling: AC, DC