54600B Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The 54600B is a 100 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- GDS-1054B Instek Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 50 MHzRecord Length: 10 MPtsSampling Rate: 1 GS/sSpecial Price $385.02 Regular Price $414.00
- MSO5102 Rigol Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 2+16Frequency: 100 MHzRecord Length: 100 MPtsSampling Rate: 8 GS/s$1,409.00
- MSO5104 Rigol Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4+16Frequency: 100 MHzRecord Length: 100 MPtsSampling Rate: 8 GS/sSpecial Price $1,033.06 Regular Price $1,099.00
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- 2 Channels
- Sweep speeds from 5 s/div to 2 ns/div
- Up to 1.5 Million points per sec screen update rate
With 100 MHz bandwidth, two input channels, and sweep speeds from 2 ns/div to 5 ns/div, the 54600B is ideal for benchtop troubleshooting, production test, field service, and education— or anywhere else you need a dependable scope with solid performance.