54602B Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The 54602B is a 150 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- GDS-1054B Instek Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 50 MHzRecord Length: 10 MPtsSampling Rate: 1 GS/sSpecial Price $310.50 Regular Price $345.00
- GDS-1102A-U Instek Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 2Frequency: 100 MHzRecord Length: 2 MPtsSampling Rate: 1 GS/sSpecial Price $268.20 Regular Price $298.00
- MSO5102 Rigol Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 2+16Frequency: 100 MHzRecord Length: 100 MPtsSampling Rate: 8 GS/s$1,409.00
- MSO5104 Rigol Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4+16Frequency: 100 MHzRecord Length: 100 MPtsSampling Rate: 8 GS/s$1,499.00
- Bandwidth: 150 MHz
- Up to 1.5 Million points per sec screen update rate
- 2+2 Channels
- 20MS/s Maximum Single-Shot Sample Rate
- Record Length: 4kpts
- 1 mV/div to 5 V/div Vertical Sensitivity on Ch 1 & 2
- 0.1 and 0.5 V/div on Ch 3 & 4
- 7-inch Raster CRT
When you need more than 100 MHz of bandwidth, take a closer look at the 54602B scope. You get the same capabilities as the 54600B but with the added advantage of a 150 MHz bandwidth, 4 (2+2) channels, and 1 mV/div sensitivity.