54603B Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The 54603B is a 60 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- GDS-1054B Instek Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 50 MHzRecord Length: 10 MPtsSampling Rate: 1 GS/sSpecial Price $310.50 Regular Price $345.00
- GDS-1102A-U Instek Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 2Frequency: 100 MHzRecord Length: 2 MPtsSampling Rate: 1 GS/sSpecial Price $268.20 Regular Price $298.00
- MSO5072 Rigol Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 2+16Frequency: 70 MHzRecord Length: 100 MPtsSampling Rate: 8 GS/s$909.00
- Bandwidth: 60 MHz
- 2 Channel
- Easy-to-use analog front panel
- Fast, responsive display
- Automatic measurements
- Pretrigger viewing, trace storage
The 54603B was designed with the tight budgets of colleges and universities in mind. Students can use the 60MHz, 2-channel 54603B to understand circuit operation and learn standard measurement techniques on the same type of equipment they are likely to use when they graduate.