54620A Agilent Logic Analyzer
The 54620A is a 16 channel Logic Analyzer from Agilent. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- 16 timing channels
- Maximum sample rate: 500 MSa/s
- 3.5 ns Glitch Capture
- Autoscale instantly shows you all active signals, scaled for easy viewing
- Triggering modes: edge, pattern and advanced (including duration times and sequences)
- Trigger on all input lines and external trigger
- Automated measurements of frequency, period, duty cycle, ± width, delay, and setup and hold time
The Agilent 54620A was built on a scope platform with a familiar front panel and a fast, responsive display.