54642D Agilent Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
The 54642D is a 500 MHz, 2+16 channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency, rise time, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- Channels: 2 Analog and 16 Digital
- Sample Rate: 2Gs/s
- Record Length: 8 Mpts
- Patented high-definition display system
- Flexible triggering including CAN, I2C, LIN, SPI, and USB
- Deep memory transfer over the interface bus
- Powerful, flexible triggering including I²C, SPI, LIN, CAN and USB
- Standard built-in floppy, RS-232 and parallel ports, FFT's
The Agilent HP 54642D uniquely combines the detailed signal analysis of a scope with the multi-channel timing measurements of a logic analyzer. The 54642D lets you see the complex interactions among your signals on up to 18 channels simultaneously.