54645D Agilent Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
The 54645D is a 100 MHz, 2+16 channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency, rise time, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Channels: 2 Analog and 16 Digital
- 16 logic timing channels with 400 MSa/s on 8 Channels, 2 MB of memory per channel
- 200 MSa/s on 16 Channels, 1 MB of memory per scope channel
- Ideal for debugging 8 or 16-bit microcontroller systems
- MegaZoom technology for easy-to-use responsive deed memory
- Simple easy-to-use controls
- Powerful triggering
The Agilent HP 54645D seamlessly integrates logic channels into an oscilloscope to offer new measurement capability for designers of combined analog and digital systems. Analog and digital events on one display, aligned in time, to help you isolate cause and effect in complex circuits.