54658-0454 Indium Wire Solder
- Type: Core 230-RC
- Alloy: SAC305
- Diameter: .020"
- Package: 1 lb. Spool
- Fast Wetting
- Low-spatter formulation
- Light-colored residue
- Compatible with Pb-free and SnPb alloys
- Compatible with HASL, Immersion Silver, ENIG, and OSP surface finishes
- IPC J-STD-004 Classification: REL0
- IPC J-STD-004B Classification: REL1
- Spatter: 0.09%
- Acid Value (mgKOH/gram of flux): 165
Indium Corporation’s Core 230-RC is a formula developed to meet the demanding requirements of robotic and laser soldering. It incorporates a highly effective activator package with new “no-spatter” technology in a high-reliability flux media. Core 230-RC is fully REACH-compliant, containing no REACH substance of very high concern (SVHCs). Core 230-RC is not used solely for robotic and laser soldering since it also performs exceptionally well in hand soldering applications. The no-spatter feature eliminates flux spatters that can burn operators’ hands.