5522A Fluke Multifunction Calibrator
- Calibrates a wide variety of electrical test equipment
- Robust protection circuits prevent costly damage from operator error
- Resistance calibrator, voltage calibrator, current calibrator and more
- Redesigned carrying handles make the 5522A easy to transport
- Rugged optional carrying case with built-in handles and wheels and removable front/rear access doors for in-situ calibration in almost any environment
The Fluke 5522A Multi-Product Calibrator addresses a wide calibration workload and comes with internal and external protection features that protect it against damage and make it easier to transport for on-site or mobile calibration. The 5522A can also be fully automated with MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software (version 7.3 SP1 or later). It is the ideal calibrator for metrology professionals who need to perform resistance calibration, voltage calibration, current calibration and more, and who want a transportable instrument that offers them a high return on investment.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.