5610-6-S Fluke Probe
The 5610-6-S is a probe from Fluke.
- Short-term accuracy to ±0.01°C; 1-year drift <±0.01°C
- Accredited NVLAP calibration optional
- Flexible PTFE and silicone-coated, fast-response models
- Resistance - Nominal 10,000Ω at 25°C
- Range - 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Calibration - R vs. T table with 0.1°C increments, interpolation equation furnished
- Calibration Uncertainty - Table and equation are accurate to ±0.01°C
- Drift - Better than ±0.01°C per year
- Repeatability - Better than ±0.005°C
- Termination - Specify when ordering
This lab-grade thermistor probe features spade lug connections and is intended for completing highly accurate measurements across a narrow temperature range.