5615-12-D Fluke Reference Probe
The 5615-12-D is a reference probe from Fluke.
- The 5615-12-D is a Platinum Resistance Thermometer (PRT) with an Inconel™ 600 sheath that’s 305 mm (12 in) long and 6.35 mm (0.250 in) in diameter
- It is a secondary reference temperature standard designed to bridge the gap between the highest laboratory standards and industrial or second-tier lab locations
- It has short-term accuracy of ±0.013 °C at 0.01 °C
- The element is constructed of reference-grade platinum wire (99.999 % pure) for excellent stability
- The wire is wound in a coil and placed in a mandrel where it’s uniformly supported in a manner that virtually eliminates hysteresis
- The electrical configuration is a four-wire current-potential hookup that eliminate the effects of lead-wire resistance
- These Inconel™-sheathed probes have a fully supported sensing element, making them more durable than SPRTs
- The element is protected in an ultrahigh-purity ceramic case with a hermetic glass seal to improve output stability by locking out moisture and contaminants
- This probe comes calibrated with ITS-90 coefficients, making it compatible with many excellent readout devices, including Hart’s 1529 Chub-E4, 1560 Black Stack, and 1502A Tweener
- It bridges the gap between a 100-ohm industrial RTD and an SPRT
The Fluke 5615-12-D is a reference probe.