5623B-6-P Fluke Precision Freezer Probe
- Fully immersible probe assembly to –100 °C
- NVLAP-accredited calibration, lab code 200706-0
- Accuracy to ± 0.05 °C over the full range
- Freezer Probe, RTD 6.35 mm dia. x 152 mm (1/4 in x 6 in), –100 °C to 156 °C
- “P” (INFO-CON for 1523 or 1524)
The Fluke 5623B-6-P precision freezer probe is specially sealed from the sensing element to the end of the probe cable, preventing ingress of moisture when exposed to temperatures as low as –100 °C. The entire assembly withstands temperatures over its full range (–100 °C to 156 °C), which is ideal for verification of freezers or autoclaves where a thermo-well isn’t available. The Fluke 5623B-6-P precision freezer probe assembly can be fully immersed in fluids when the application may require use in a liquid bath. The Fluke 5623B-6-P precision freezer probe is available in a 6.35 mm (0.25 in) dia. × 125 mm (6 in) long Inconel™ sheath. With calibration uncertainty of only ± 0.010 °C at 0 °C, the Fluke 5623B-6-P precision freezer probe is just right as a secondary standard for calibration of other process sensors.