568 Sotcher Measurement HiPot
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Dielectric Voltage: 0-2,500 VAC standard
- Dielectric Trip Limit: 5.0 mAAC, +/-5% standard
- Ground Bond: 0.1 Ohm, 25 Amps at approximately 6 VAC
- Dielectric Transformer: 50 VA
- Meters Accuracies: +/-3%
- Dimensions: 5.5 inches high, 12 inches wide, 10 inches deep
- Ground bond and dielectric strength can be tested with the push of one button
- A scale of 0-10 mAAC ( 0-1.0 mADC on option 40568) displays the true fault leakage current to help the operator identify marginal product
The Sotcher Measurement 568 brings state of the art technology to the testing of electrical products. The Model contains all the features found on testers costing several times as much. If your application requires compliance with the dielectric and ground bond testing of UL, CSA, VDE or TUV then this is the tester for you.
The 568 combines both Ground Bond and Hi-Pot tests into single tester. It is designed to test completed products as well as components and products without power cords with a high voltage probe option 40561. The Model 568 brings state of the art technology to the testing of electrical products.