- Photographic infrared thermometer with close focus
- Capture up to 100 photos of measured object
- Emissivity table
- Date or Time
- Signal processing: MAX, MIN, DIF, AVG
- Displays probe temperature thermocouple K (TCK)
- Audible/visible high & low alarms
- 100 Data logging points
- Customizable log locations
- Graphical display of IR and contact probe
- Simple field calibration
- Create .jpg files with photo, temperature and date/time stamp
- Snap photos in real time when alarm exceeded when monitoring
Any infrared thermometer can measure temperature, but only the Fluke 576 thermometer measures temperature while digitally photographing the measured area and its surroundings. Temperature measurement locations are instantly captured in a digital photo with a time and date stamp in the image. The laser sighting pinpoints the exact measurement location, without the need for a view ?nder. Make sure the inspection was done properly. Download images and data to the PC software and double-check all work. Ensure consistency of repeated measurements by using prior photos as a reference—position the laser sighting as shown in the photo to assure the measurement area is the same. Create customized company reports with the software, data and photos. Just insert information from Fluke 576 data ?les into reports for fast, professional results.
Close Focus Option
The Close Focus (CF) option lets you accurately measure very small areas at the focus point – where the IR beam narrows.
Paired with an advanced coaxial laser sighting system, extremely small objects 6 mm (0.24 in) at 300 mm (11.4 in) can be easily measured.
Ideal for electrical maintenance and refrigeration troubleshooting.