600 Gigatronics RF Generator
The 600 is a 8 GHz RF Generator from Gigatronics. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency Range: 2 to 8 GHz
- Frequency Resolutiion: 1 MHz
- Frequency/Accuracy: 10 MHz, ± 1 X 10E-6
- Output Level Range: -110 dBm to +10 dB
- Output Level Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Output Level Accuracy: ± 2 dB
The Gigatronics 600 is used to synthesize a range of microwave frequencies at a variety of power levels and in a variety of modulation modes.