- Voltage: 20 V
- Current: 120 A
- Power: 1064 W
- Complete Front Panel Control Display
- Constant Current/Constant Voltage Protection
- Autoranging outputs provide maximum power at a variety of operating points
- Overvoltage features protect DUTs quickly and automatically
- Auto-parallel or auto-series connections enable greater output flexibility
- Ten-turn pots for precise local control
- Analog/resistance control of output voltage and current
- Series and auto-parallel connections enable greater output flexibility
The Agilent HP 6011A is part of the 601x series of autoranging power supplies which provide maximum power over a wide range of voltage and current combinations without having to manually select the proper output range.
These single-output supplies can replace multiple units, saving rack space and reducing system cost and complexity.
This series of DC power supplies take the place of multiple power supplies on your test bench by providing maximum power at a variety of operating points. They have ten-turn front panel pots to allow precise local control. These power supplies also may beconnected in auto-parallel or series with their corresponding GPIB unit (6030 Series), as part of a test system.
|Agilent, HP, Keysight
- Agilent 6010A, 6011A, 6012B, 6015A Service Manual
- Agilent 6010A, 6011A, 6012B, 6015A, 6023A, 6028A Users Guide