6014-5300 AEA Technology Impedance Analyzer
The 6014-5300 is a impedance analyzer from AEA Technology. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- VIA Bravo II XF Analyzer
- Frequency range 100 kHz to 200 MHz
- Tuning/display resolution: < 0.0025% of center frequency
- Measurement speed: ~ 2 sweeps/second
- Large numeric display of Center Frequency graph values and Inductance or Capacitance values
- Simultaneously view two separate plots with differing scales
- Measure Parallel or Series Resistance and Reactance
- Automatic Calibration and Self-test
- Cable/Fixture Nulling
- Nonvolatile memories for both Plot Storage and Setup data
- Signal Generator Mode - CW signal generator
- Windows™ Bravo PC Vision software included
- Real-time display of plots on PC
- Smith Chart display
- EASY transfer of memories in unit to software
- EL Backlit Supertwist LCD Display for sharp contrast
- Auditory cues for non-visual tuning
- Lightweight and portable
- PC Vision software
- Serial Cable
- AC adapter, 90-240 VAC
- Belt carrying case
- Calibration load set
The VIA Bravo II XF is a handheld Vector Impedance Analyzer for measuring the impedance and resonant frequencies of circuits and antennas. The VIA Bravo II XF has the capability of providing accurate measurements and sweep displays of impedance, reactance, resistance, phase angle, return loss and SWR.
The VIA Bravo’s testing functionality, combined with its 100 kHz to 200 MHz frequency range, make it a versatile tool for many service applications including areas such as MRI, wireless telemetry, 2-way radio, aviation, and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
The Bravo PC Vision Software application, included with the VIA Bravo, provides the user with the capability of remotely operating the VIA Bravo through a serial port connection while viewing real time results on a PC. A Smith Chart display of the measured circuit impedances is also available. The PC Vision Software makes the capture, storage, and printing of documentation and reports easy.
The VIA Bravo II XF has proven to save time, improve on reliability and quality, and reduce service wait time.