- Voltage: 500V
- Current: 5A
- Power: 1050W
- Constant Current Constant Voltage Protection
- Remote Programming and Sensing
- Autoranging Outputs provide maximum power at a variety of operating points
- Ten-turn Voltage and Current Controls
- Auto-series, Auto-parallel Operation
- For Operation with Inductive Loads up to 10 H
The Agilent HP 6015A is a part of the 601x series of autoranging power supplies which provide maximum power over a wide range of voltage and current combinations without having to manually select the proper output range.
This series of DC power supplies take the place of multiple power supplies on your test bench by providing maximum power at a variety of operating points. They have ten-turn front panel pots to allow precise local control.
These power supplies also may be connected in auto-parallel or series with their corresponding GPIB unit (6030 Series), as part of a test system.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.
|Agilent, HP, Keysight
- Agilent 6010A, 6011A, 6012B, 6015A Service Manual
- Agilent 6010A, 6011A, 6012B, 6015A, 6023A, 6028A Users Guide