6025-5100 AEA Technology Network Analyzer
The 6025-5100 is a 1 GHz network analyzer from AEA Technology. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- VIA Echo 1000
- Frequency range: 4 MHz to 1.0 GHz
- Tuning/display resolution: 1 kHz up to 1.1 GHz
- Input power range: +20/-60 dBm
- Measurement speed: ~2 sweeps / second
- Frequency display width: 250 points x N x resolution (N=integer)
- Impedance range: 2 to 2000 Ohms
- Impedance plotting scales: 0 to 50 Ohms min, 0 to 2000 Ohms max
- Phase angle plotting scales: +/- 15 to +/- 180 degrees
- Impedance formats: Resistance, reactance, Z, Z angle, SWR, return loss , S11 vector
- Gain formats: Log, linear, phase and group delay
- Power meter: 20dBm to -30dBm, 47dBm to 0dBm with optional attenuator
- Harmonic and spurious: >15dB below Fundamental
- Output power: ~ +3dBm @ 50 Ohms
- Power requirements: 13.8-20 VDC @ 500 mA. minimum or 8 AA(Alkaline or NiMH or Nicd)
- Antenna connectors: “N” Type standard with SMA-to-N Adapter Kit (optional)
- PC Vision software
- USB cable
- AC adapter, 100-240 VAC
- Soft equipment case
The AEA VIA Echo 1000 is a handheld Vector Impedance Analyzer and Power Meter for measuring antennas, networks, and cables. Echo has the capability of providing digital measurements and graphical sweep displays of impedance, RF power gain, or cable quality. The Echo’s testing functionality combined with it’s 4 MHz to 1.0 GHz frequency ranges makes it a versatile tool for numerous service applications.
The Echo PC Vision software application, included with the VIA Echo, provides the user with the capability of remotely operating the VIA Echo through a USB port and view near realtime results or Echo’s stored tests on a PC. PC Vision provides color Cartesian and Smith Charts of vector plot data. The PC Vision software makes the capture, storage, and printing of documentation and reports easy.