6030A Agilent DC Power Supply
The 6030A is a 1200 W, 200 V, 17 A DC Power Supply from Agilent. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0 to 200 V
- Current: 0 to 17 A
- Power: 1200 W
- 104 to 127 Vac; 47-63 Hz operation
- Ideal for a wide range of voltage/current combinations
- Single Output
- GPIB (SCPI)
- Serial link connects 16 units to one GPIB address
- Measured V & I readback over GPIB
- Autoranging outputs provide maximum power
- Analog/resistance control of output voltage and current
- Series and auto-parallel connections of multiple supplies
- Built-in measurements and advanced programmable features
- Protection features to ensure DUT safety
Programming accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 0.035%, +145 mV
- Current: 0.2%, +25 mA
Ripple & noise 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Voltage rms: 22 mV
- Voltage Peak-to-Peak: 50 mV
- Current rms: 15 mA
Readback accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 0.08%, +80 mV
- Current: 0.36%, +15 mA
The Agilent HP 6030A, Autoranging DC Power Supply, provides great flexibility for applications with varied or changing needs. The Agilent HP 6030A is part of the 603x family of power supplies which provide a wide and continuous range of output voltage and current levels at the rated power output.
The single-output, autoranging 1200 W, GPIB, 6030A provides analog/resistance control of output voltage and current; series and auto-parallel connections of multiple supplies; and built-in measurements and advanced programmable features. The Agilent 1200W, single-output 6030A is an efficient solution for large demanding test systems that saves rack space and reduces system complexity.
This series of 200 watt and 1000 watt DC power supplies take the place of multiple power supplies in your test system by providing maximum power at a variety of operating points.
Industry standard SCPI commands and VXIPlug&Play drivers make system integration easy. Using the serial link, up to 16 power supplies can be connected through one GPIB address. These power supplies have excellent electrical efficiency, making them a good choice for large systems.