603B BK Precision Battery Analyzer
Special Price $642.52 Regular Price $760.00
The 603B is a battery analyzer from BK Precision.
- Test 6 and 12 volt batteries up to 100 Ah
- Test both open and loaded battery voltage
- Powered by the battery under test (no need to replace battery)
- Fast test cycle time for quick sorting of batteries
- Measurements are stored to internal memory
- Pre-load up to 50 test configurations from the computer via USB
- Test configurations include site, panel, battery information and more
- Add or edit records using the key pad or remote computer
- Real-time clock for date and time stamp of measurement records
- Export record data to a CSV file for further analysis
- User configurable Pass/Fail criteria
- Built-in charger circuit test
- Twist-lock test leads can be changed in seconds
- Field programmable DC load for testing system output circuits
- 3 user configurable SOC tables for each voltage
- Closed case calibration and firmware updates via USB
- USB (type B) cable, two sets alligator test leads, adapter for testing charger circuit, test report, certificate, user manual available for download.
- Ideal choice for testing sealed lead acid batteries commonly used in intrusion detection, fire alarm, security camera, access control, industrial control and other battery backup systems.
- Internal Memory - 50 records
- Minimum Operating Voltage - 5.5 V
- Minimum Operating Current - 0.45 A with back light on, typical
- Display - 20 x 4 LCD with back light
- Remote Communication - USB Cable (type B)
The 603B handheld battery capacity analyzer tests 6 and 12 volt sealed lead acid batteries with capacities up to 100 ampere hour (Ah). Test results include voltage, state of charge, and internal resistance. This analyzer also features a built-in USB port and internal memory to store battery information, test configuration, and measurement results for up to 50 batteries.