6051A Agilent HP DC Electronic Load Mainframe
The 6051A is a 600 watt DC electronic load mainframe from Agilent HP. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- GPIB control of current, voltage and resistance
- GPIB readback of current, voltage, and power
- Built-in pulse waveform generation with programmable amplitude, frequency, duty cycle and slew rate
- Full protection from over-current, over-voltage, overpower, over-temperature, and reverse polarity
- Electronic calibration
- Trigger for external synchronization
- Parallel units in constant current mode for higher power
- VXI plug & play drivers
The Keysight Agilent HP 6051A holds up to two 60501B, 60502B, 60503B modules, or one 60504B or 60507B module allowing up to 600 watts of total maximum power. One GPIB address is all you need for complete control and readback of all modules within a single mainframe.